The Meclauks Kingdom Series
What's happening with the series?
Luminata release info:
Things that are completed:
- June 5, 2017: Launched Kickstarter campaign to help fund Luminata.
- June 26, 2017: Cover art down payment made. Turn around time for first drafts 2-3 weeks.
- July 5, 2017: Thirty days after launching the Kickstarter campaign ends with successful funding! Check out the updates page here.
- July 13, 2017 (a week later than anticipated): Hired editor: Susan of West of Mars (for a very competitive amount).
- July 19, 2017: First preview of cover art received from Studio Bukovero and getting feedback for revisions.
- July 21, 2017: Started outlining Book 2 in Meclauks Kingdom Series.
- August 4, 2017 Cover reveal party LIVE on Facebook for Luminata. Click here to watch it on YouTube.
- August 1, 2017 through August 31, 2017: Participate in Back To School Blast giveaway with Star Flame as free for newsletter sign-ups.
- August-September 2017: Revise according to editors notes.
- September 16, 2017: Ordered print copies of Star Flame for Monterey Library Indie Day on October 7, 2017 and Great Valley Bookfest on October 14, 2017.
Scheduled time line:
- Tentative September/October 2017: Send advanced reader copies (ARC's) to Team Luminata beta readers.
- Tentative October 2017: Final revisions completed and novel sent to copy editor.
- Tentative October 2017 release date.